YES but not always – Please read the following conditions:
- Day visitors are only permitted subject to availability.
- Day visitors are only allowed between 10am and 6pm.
- If day visitors, and/or any associated vehicles, are here after 6pm they will be charged at our overnight camping rates, this will be added to your booking fees for payment.
- We generally do not allow day visitors on Saturdays and never when the campsite is fully booked; our parking spaces and facilities are limited for our camping guests only so if you want to meet with friends/family on days when vistors are not allowed, you must meet them off site, they can not park here either.
- You must pre-book and pay for any day visitors before they arrive at the campsite.
- Day visitors must check-in on arrival to register any vehicle and display a valid hanger that we will issue at reception.
- Day visitor vehicles are not allowed onto the camping field.
- If day visitors they have not been pre-booked by you they will not be allowed to visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse allowing day visitors onto the camspite on any day at anytime.